- Viveve
- Xoft
- HanBeam Tech

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 13-11-01 10:42
i-CAT¢ç FLX Wins Best of Class Technology Award from the Pride Institute
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ
Á¶È¸ : 7,506  
i-CAT¢ç FLX Wins Best of Class Technology Award from the Pride Institute
A panel of expert clinicians recognize i-CAT FLX for its compelling features and ability
to deliver 3D imaging at lower dose than a 2D pan*.
Hatfield, PA (August 20, 2013) i-CAT is proud to announce that the i-CAT FLX cone beam 3D imaging system has
won Pride Institute¡¯s ¡°Best of Class¡± Technology Award. This highest honor from the Pride Institute has achieved
significant recognition as a result of its Leadership Panel and its unbiased, rigorous approach in evaluating today¡¯s
marketplace technologies. The ¡°Best of Class¡± award recognizes i-CAT FLX for its unique characteristics that
differentiate it in a compelling way and create value for clinicians.
The most recent addition to the i-CAT brand, i-CAT FLX, delivers greater clarity in images and control over low
dose scanning across a range of dental specialties. i-CAT FLX includes Visual iQuity¢â image technology that
results in i-CAT¡¯s clearest 3D and 2D images.* Additional innovations, SmartScan STUDIO and QuickScan+, allow
clinicians to select the most appropriate scan for each patient, including a full dentition 3D scan at a lower dose
than a panoramic image*. The touchscreen interface and integrated acquisition system yield more control and
workflow flexibility.
The Pride Institute Best of Class Technology awards were launched in 2009 as a new concept to provide an
objective, non-profit assessment of available technologies for the dental community. Dr. Lou Shuman, DMD,
CAGS, Best of Class founder and President of Pride Institute shared, ¡°i-CAT FLX was recognized as a winner in the very competitive imaging category this year because the system addresses an issue of great importance to
the panel...lowering radiation dosage to the patient. i-CAT FLX combines this with the other important aspect
of 3D imaging — image quality. Practices dedicated to implants, restorations, oral and maxillofacial surgery,
orthodontics, TMD, and airway disorders can all benefit from the flexible 3D planning and treatment tools that are
integral to this comprehensive system.¡±
¡°At i-CAT, we are thrilled to receive this coveted honor,¡± said Matt Garrett, VP of Marketing for i-CAT ¡°We extend
our gratitude to the technology leaders in dentistry that singled out our cone beam 3D system as Best of Class.
This latest accolade adds to the i-CAT legacy of award-winning 3D imaging systems.¡±
Imaging Sciences International celebrated two decades of dedication to dental imaging, including the
development and manufacture of advanced dental and maxillofacial radiography products such as the i-CAT¢ç
Next Generation¢â, i-CAT¢ç Precise¢â and Tx STUDIO¢â software applications. The i-CAT brand has become among
the most trusted 3D radiographic systems in the dental industry. Now, i-CAT FLX continues this legacy.